Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Spotlighting some vendors...


CHECK OUT SOME OF THE VENDORS...



How long have you been doing this?
I have been making and selling handmade items for my shop since January 2009.

Where do you get your inspiration from?
I love vintage so most of my inspiration comes from that. I also love the Victorian era and you will see that influence in the jewelry pieces.

What is your favorite piece from your collection?
My favorite piece is the Dear Marie Antoinette Ring. I love it so much I also made one for myself. (pictured below)

How would you describe you and your company in a couple sentences?
My shop is for all of those who share my love for all things unique and crafty. It's sweet and whimsical just like me and reflects my own personal style. I make everything with my little two hands wit a lot of care.








--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How long have you been doing this?
Been a graphic designer for 15 years. The Poster List has been running for the last 4 years, but really seriously the last 2 years.

Where do you get your inspiration from?
I get my inspiration from photography, street signs, textures, old buildings, pop culture, tv, pretty much all over the place.

What is your favorite piece from your collection?
That's a tough one, I love all the pieces. Probably the biggest resonating piece is the "Keep Calm and Rock On" poster I did in August 2008. (Pictured above the question and answer portion)

How would you describe you and your company in a couple sentences?
Pop art posters, postcards, iPhone covers, and soon t-shirts.

BELOW IS SOME OF THE POSTER LIST'S WORK



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since her artsy parents and girl scouts introduced her to the world of
making things, she fell in love with being creative and getting inspired
on a daily basis to try new arts and crafts.

Check out her blog at www.cessielove.blogspot.com
or follow her on Twitter at twitter.com/arteatcraftoc

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Going Downtown Fullerton tote bag

Vincent van Gogh apron

Peace Pilgrim Tee

Oh Yoko/John Lennon Men's Tee

AND MUCH MORE TO OFFER...

No comments:

Post a Comment